Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Hi world,
Must be shocking to see me blogging...
Shir, in case you are interested, my school has loads of cute guys.
Weather's about 15 degrees now, not so bad...
I have no life here, just study, go school, come home and slack.
Classes here are interesting though, havent fallen asleep in any yet. But almost did in english. I saw a guy sleeping! I think i will make friends with him next lesson, he seems the slacker type. HAHA! And he was sitting in the corner so i conclude that if if want to sleep, the corner is good place. Yea..have got some friends..but its just like hi bye during classes cuz uni life is like that. Everyone has different timetables and all.
Anything you all want from canada, please let me know but i'll only be back in May.
Shir, can i please have your address?
. Isabel .
1:15 PM