Wednesday, November 08, 2006
hey everybody!!
v long nv blog liao... exams is juz round the corner.. so juz popped by to say jiayou everybody and gd luck! we can all go out and play after tt.. toking abt playing.. recently gt a lot of ppl jio me go play mj sia.. made my hands so itchy.. but still, i din go lah.. cant wait for exams to end.
I saw sumone that looks really like hx on mon. I was slping on the train den when i woke up i was surprised to see "huixian" sitting opposite me. I tot how cum she go sch so early, summore got a new bag.. Coz that person oso slping. when she woke up, den i realised it wasnt hx.. really look alike.
Sch's been really slack nowadays, but studying at home is really sianz.. my sis finished exams in NZ already, then they going to tour ard NZ on the 14th. so shiok lah.. wish i was there with them.
i wanna watch the guardian! but like no time leh.. sianz..
okz.. go back to studying.. tk carez everybody!
. roe .
12:20 AM