<body> <body>

Thursday, September 13, 2007




Okay. Since no one wants to do it. I'll do the job. Which I've been doing most of the time for the past... ...6 years? Okay.

Recess week for NTU from 22nd to 30th Sept rite? Ok. It's time to meet up. Let's meet for dinner. Celebrate Xian & Ping's birthday. No excuses to not being able to make it. This is an order. =p

Kaez. Sera suggested 天天火锅. I dunno where it is. But it's in Bugis. She'll bring us there, I guess. If not, we'll go to one of the 麻辣火锅 restaurants there. Hmmm 26th or 27th Sept? Wed or Thurs. Please take ur pick. Meet around 5.30 pm at Bugis MRT. Dun say it's too early. No one wanna plan, so I plan, so whatever I say counts. =p

If all's confirm going, I'll make the reservations for 7 if need be. Please confirm asap. By this blog, or sms me.

That's all for now. Updates gals. Good luck for everything okay.

Cheers,
Ying =)




. cmYing .

7:24 PM




Writers

kat
ping
roe
sera
shir
xian
ying

Souls

* kat //-
* roe //-
* shir //-

Memories

August 2006 l September 2006 l October 2006 l November 2006 l December 2006 l January 2007 l February 2007 l March 2007 l April 2007 l May 2007 l June 2007 l July 2007 l August 2007 l September 2007 l November 2007 l December 2007 l January 2008 l February 2008 l September 2008 l October 2008 l November 2008 l

Thanks

[Design]Glazeo
[Base code] Urban.Faery
[Image]Stolenstars